Walk in Appointments
Walk in appointments available from 8:00 am to 10:30 am and 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm daily. Please call if you have an urgent matter that requires attention and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
Foot and Ankle Partners of El Paso
In an effort to better serve you, we do offer three convenient locations throughout El Paso.
7430 Remcon Circle
El Paso, Texas 79912
9870 Gateway North
El Paso, Texas 79924
1400 George Dieter
El Paso, Texas 79936
Please call our main number to make an appointment at any of the above three office locations.
Chief Operations Officer
We are on Facebook, click here to find out more.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
Information Needed to Schedule an appointment:
- Be able to best describe your problem or injury
- Please pick the clinic location that you would like to be seen at prior to calling. This speeds up the appointment process
- Have your insurance care available so the appointment personnel can enter the correction information
- Check with your insurance carrier to make sure that Foot and Ankle Partners of El Paso is in network with approved physicians. We are currently on most insurance plans
When you come for your Appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Have a complete list of current medications
- Have your insurance cards available for scanning into the record
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRI’s, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits
- If you have a physical therapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
To cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.